Frequently Asked Questions

For whatever reason that you are not active in selling but want to keep your real estate licence, these FAQs can provide answers to some common questions about parking your licence and about our brokerage.

You can be registered with a non-board brokerage so you would not be a part of organized real estate board.  You do not have to pay board dues, BCREA fees or CREA fees.  Your license remains active with RECBC., however, you would not have access to MLS services and cannot call yourself REALTOR®.